We professionally assist you in filing all your necessary paperwork for the following services below. These papers will be some of the most important papers you ever have to file, so let us make sure everything is perfect so you don't have any issues.

  • Naturalization: This is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills requirements established in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
  • Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process (DACA): This executive action established by the Obama administration in June 2012 allows certain eligible undocumented immigrants who entered the U.S. as minors to receive a renewable two-year deferred action from deportation as well as a two-year employment authorization document (EAD or work permit).
  • Petitions for Alien Relatives:  U.S. citizen or lawful permanent residents may send forms to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to petition for an immediate relative or close family member (who is not currently a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident) intending to immigrate to the U.S.
  • Employment Authorization Renewals: An Employment Authorization Document (EAD or “work permit”) is a card issued by USCIS that grants temporary work authorization in the U.S. to noncitizens.
  • Green Cards Renewals: Green cards, also known as a Form I-551, are generally valid for either 2 years or 10 years. Lawful permanent residents should renew their green cards if they are expired or will expire in the next six months.
  • Re-entry Permits: A Re-Entry Permit is a travel document issued by the USCIS that permits lawful permanent residents to be admitted to the U.S. after traveling abroad without having to first obtain a returning resident visa from a U.S. consulate or embassy. The re-entry permit is a passport-like booklet with a blue-green cover and the label “Travel Document” on the front.
  • Advance Parole: Advance Parole is granted by the USCIS to aliens to enter the U.S. for a specific purpose, usually to seek parole into the U.S. at a port of entry. This is not to be confused with a re-entry permit, as this is granted to individuals who are not permanent residents.

If you need more information or are ready to use our immigration services, click on the button below to get in contact with us!